- Mounting points - 4
- Uses original nuts/bolts for mounting unless supplied
Part of the shock of impact transfer to the chassis, causing wheel house and lower arm deforming.
Equiped with the Ultra Racing’s strut bar and lower arm bar, both side shock of impact will be neutralised.
The weight transfer and force gathering on one side, causing unstable handling and increasing body roll.
The force will spread out by Ultra Racing’s strut bar and lower arm bar, stabilise the car and provide solid handling.
- If the parts are in UK stock we will ship out the same day via a courier on a next working day to the UK or an economy if shipping internationally. We use DPD or DHL
- If the parts are not in UK stock then we do have access to a European warehouse delivery from here is around 1-2 weeks currently, We will then ship the product out once it arrives in the UK as per in UK stock.
- If the parts are out of stock in the UK and Europe then we will need to get them from the manufacture this takes around 8-10 weeks depending on where they are in the production schedule.
- On occasion on more popular parts it may be that the parts are already produced and on the way into stock and on the container so the shipping time will be less.
- No matter what the delay we will do our best to get it to you as quickly as possible and a member of staff will be in touch regarding the delay.
We are unable to deliver to a different residential address when paying by card due to the high risk of fraud.
We can delivery to the billing address, a company address or a Garage which needs to be a registered business with company details.
Payment & Security
Why do i need an Ultra Racing Brace?
Ranging from Front Strut Bars, Rear Strut Bars, Side Fender Bars,Front Lower Arm Bars,Anti Roll Bars,Side Floor Bars to Torsion Bars. Made-to-order service is also available. All the products are designed with safety and superior handling in mind.
· Design Philosophy – Enhance and strengthening the chassis of the vehicle without altering or affecting the original chassis specifications. Improve driving dynamics and drive comfort
· Safety Philosophy – Individually designed products to suit to different vehicles. The shape, material thickness and material strength is specially selected and chosen to minimize chassis damage and passengers injuries during an impact.